Bio / CV
I am a visual artist with an interest in the creative relationships between art and science. My work explores ways of visualising and communicating environmental change through installation, film, photography, performance and painting.
I’m currently working on a year long project called All This Stuff Is Killing Me, exploring ideas related to mass-consumption, climate change and plastic pollution.
I’m a graduate of Central Saint Martins MA Art and Science programme. I was awarded a MullenLowe NOVA award for my on-going project exploring the impact of plastic on the environment. I’m an alumni of the October 2017 Arctic Circle Residency.
- 2019, Landlines, Royal Geographical Society, London
- 2019, All At Sea, The Crypt at St John on Bethnal Green, London
- 2018, Cosmic Perspectives – Lumen, Ugly Duck, London
- 2018, Monochrome, Old Biscuit Factory, London
- 2018, Emerging Artists – An Edit, 45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection, London. Represented by YAP Art and Ackerman Studios
- 2018, London Art Fair, Business Design Centre, London
- 2017, Cryptic Art and Science, The Crypt Gallery, Euston, London
- 2017, Imagining CERN, CSM Window Gallery, London
- 2017, CSM x CMS: Entangled, Four Corners Gallery, London
- 2017, Third Matter, MA Art and Science Degree Show at Central Saint Martins, London
- 2016, Open Studio, Central Saint Martins, London
- 2016, Tracing Wastelands, The Depot, London
- 2016, CSM Postgraduate Art Auction, Lethaby Gallery, London
- 2016, Cryptic, The Crypt Gallery, Euston, London
- 2016, Our Laughter Will Drown Your Sorrows, The Laundry, London
- 2015, Big Space V, Central Saint Martins, London
- 2015, Mind_Matter, Central Saint Martins, London
- 2015, BBC Photography Annual Exhibition, 5th Base Gallery, London
- 2014, LIP 26th Annual Exhibition, Embassy Tea Gallery, London
- 2012, Pop Up Dorset, St George Church, Portland
- 2012, Dorset Art Weeks, Shaftesbury, Dorset
- 2012, Continuum, Fine Foundation Gallery, Durlston Castle, Swanage
- 2012, ZMMA, ZMMA, Shaftesbury, Dorset
- 2000, Degree Show, Central Saint Martins, London
- 1998, Dennis Desiderata, Lethaby Gallery, London
- 1998, Persona, Café del Sol, Barcelona
- 1997, Foundation Show, Trowbridge College, Wiltshire
Awards, Residencies and Talks
- 2018, Making In Transit Phase II – The Arctic Circle, presentation given at The Cube London.
- 2017, The Arctic Circle, Svalbard – to further develop my own project and a collaborative art and science project with Kings College London investigating the impact of microplastics on the environment and on human health.
- 2017, MullenLowe NOVA Award, Runner Up
- 2016, Government Office for Science – group collaboration focusing on the Government Chief Scientific Advisor’s report From Waste Resource to Productivity. My photographs were used to illustrate the report.
- 2015-17, Central Saint Martins, MA Art and Science
- 2002-03, Middlesex University, MSc Multimedia Application Development
- 1997-00, Central Saint Martins, BA Hons Arts and Design